Agnostic.com

1 3

If you have people in your social media realms that have vaccination concerns about the speed at which they brought the covid vax to the public they might benefit from this info. Feel free to share.

Leelu 7 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Still, I would not want anyone who does not want it to have to take it. The Rapture has to be assured for those who think it is real.

Unless they are caregivers and public servants I would agree. Most caregiver facilities require vaxes for the safety of their people in care as well as teachers and public servants. If your job requires the public to have to be in contact with you for critical services then yes you should have to take it or find another job.

Here's my concern about workplace vax issues. The people who want to be socially responsible will be pushed out because they'll be forced to work next to those who don't. It's going to be a mess.

@Leelu I do not think that anyone who has seen a person die or be sick from this would not want to be vaccinated.

@dalefvictor Agreed but the religiously delusion have a lot of experience turning away from the truth.

@Leelu At this point, it now becomes their problem.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.