Agnostic.com

5 7

Now I am recovering from COVID-19. The worst is over and my main symptoms were extreme confusion,fatigue, and loss of taste. Lots of local testing going around including playing phonsie with Dr. Elhike. WTF is that?

I chose Total Access Urgent Care which will cover you by the CARES Act. My positive test is then tuned over to my corporation and it is up to them to get me back to work and again part of our team. That's what I am waiting for right now. Nothing about this experience is fun at all and people are trying to do all the virtual visits that they can.

#WTF
DenoPenno 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

oh man i am sorry to hear you have it and glad to hear you're recovering. no one talks about the confusion but i have a friend who is in his 70s (just had a birthday in fact) who had it and his MAIN symptoms were extreme foot pain and confusion! to this day he doesn't clearly remember the day he was rushed to the hospital. i saw a picture of him recently and he looks a lot older than he did the last time i saw his picture (we have not seen each other in person for a looooooooooong time). please get well and make a full recovery!

g

According to my Total Access testing people my quarantine time was up yesterday and I should be released for work. This is now up to corporate who seems to be dragging their feet.

@DenoPenno i hope that works out as well. i am retired but i don't want to get sick anyway of course!

g

and check the Total Access available. One in my area had the rapid tests and others did not.

Certainly you have a full and complete recovery with no lasting effects ,Best Regards and get well soon

Hopefully no lasting effects. Many report that they do have them and will likely last a lifetime.

Welcome back.

At least you live

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 17, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.