Agnostic.com

9 15

Oh this is so sad a piece of news.
Just heard via the local 'Bush Telegraph' that the recent Drive to Raise Funds for the Purchase of a New Merecedes Benz sedan by the Catholic Diocese that encompasses the area where I live has gone Arse up, tits and face down.
It seems generosity towards the church has hit an all time low, so far the donations received total out at 1,358 very rusty washers, 162 well use condoms, 1,112 badly scrawled IOU's and a bill for unpaid return postage of around $2,125.
Kind of looks to me like the 5 year old Mercedes might be hanging around for quite some time to come UNLESS of course the Priests can pray long and hard enough to get Jeebus Chrust to 'resurrect it and make it new again'.
What a terrible crying shame, NOT.

Triphid 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh fiddlesticks, what do we do now. 😱🤣

Obviously not praying hard enough. Let Janis help them

Well they've tried mailing for dollars. And I'm sure they have a colour TV maybe the show will help.

I am born a Catholic but I have never ever in my whole entire life seen the Catholic church ever doing anything for poor people, never.

Relieved them of their money....

@Canndue They are EXPERTS at that.

Anyone know what kind of meat a priest eats???

Nun.

Perhaps the local bishop should follow the example of his leader's mother, Mary, virgin Mother of God, and learn to ride a donkey.

Imo, it would be an Odds on Bet that he could be quite the 'expert' on arses, sorry asses ( tongue in cheek here btw), especially those of Altar boys and the like.

So he should ride himself? He’s already a backwards jackass. LOL.

Oooohhhh, those poor priests,having to ride around in an older vehicle.......my heart bleeds for them......

OOOHHHHH, this is just such awful news, & right before xmas too. Such a shame.........boohoo..........BARF!!!

I guess, maybe, that good Old Santa has checked his Naughty and Nice lists and found that the Priests are at the top of the Naughty List....LOL.

Made they need a used car, they cost less than new one.

I'd like to the first to express my deep and abiding sadness over this tragic situation, but I'm too fucking busy laughing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.