Agnostic.com

1 0

I have to err on the side of assuming that Trump is still working on his attempted takeover. If I'm wrong, great, but here are some signs:

• the lack of cooperation by the Pentagon in working with Biden's people, and the replacement of top Pentagon personnel with Trump loyalists.
    [cnn.com]
  • the hacking by Trump benefactor and ally Russia - maybe in part to unite the nation around a common enemy, declare some sort of "war", and get in the way of a legal handover of power.
  • arrangements by Pence to leave the country immediately following Jan. 6.
  • talk of secession by such influential voices as Rush Limbaugh

All of the above sounds completely ridiculous to me, but given the outrageous and disgusting and needless attempts so far to harm the country by Trump and his followers, and the signs he just won't give up, these are my concerns.

kmaz 7 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My guess is he intends to provoke civil unrest (or exaggerate or outright lie about it if it does not materialize to his satisfaction), declare some variant of emergency powers, and then refuse to transition power to Biden.

[cnn.com]
Heated Oval Office meeting included talk of special counsel, martial law as Trump advisers clash
Kevin Liptak-Profile-Image
Pamela Brown

By Kevin Liptak and Pamela Brown, CNN

Updated 6:55 PM ET, Sat December 19, 2020

kmaz Level 7 Dec 19, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561906
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.