Agnostic.com

6 5

Not the greatest country by far.

Charliesey 7 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thing is we have brought this up on ourselves. We pay one of the lowest income tax in the developed world. Everyone wants fewer taxes and then complain when our infrastructure crashes. Sometimes I think some live on a different planet.

Could never be the greatest . . . . a country that murdered the natives, enslaved African people, and imprisoned innocent Japanese people, and elected a chiseling, swindling con-artist grifter.

Any country that doesn’t have universal health care can never even be in the running for being called the “greatest”.

sadly I agree

No surprise. Our peasants are on their own. Welcome to our eternal Hunger Games regime for the masses, while the governments of other developed countries actually respond to the crisis and provide for the needs of their people. The diff? The other countries don't have billions spent on campaign donations to buy their governments.

"By the People, for the People" is Dead. How dare a "public Servant" withhold OUR money in time of great need?!?!

and the one doing the withholding is a putin mouth peace or is it piece anyhow he repeats putins talking points and is helping trump spread voter fraud lies and he is a millionaire due to the bribes he takes from lobbies so the tax scam benefited him greatly .......and im sure insider trading is not above his morality .....I an hoping for a long prison sentence with my friend bubba

I'm throwing a party when Mitch dies.

invite me ....ill bring chocolate cake shots .....they are yummy

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.