Agnostic.com

6 13

You have got to be f__king joking?

Dr Fauci flies to North Pole to inoculate Santa!

[npr.org]santa-claus-fauci-tells-kids

Lunacy upon lunacy. The inmates are running the asylum. Please contribute your on topic cartoons & memes.

FrayedBear 9 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could it be a sly move to promote science and legitimize the vaccine? And just maybe, children once duped by the Santa fantasy stand a better chance of coming to question other dupes than they would otherwise. Perhaps there's a silver lining here?

Will all avenues be pursued? What are the Muslim and Hindu equivalents of Santa and will they also be used?

@icolan I do not say that there should be. I ask a question (?) pertinent to encouraging non xtians to vaccinate.

Just the other day a person asked me if I like Dr. Fauci. Why would I have to like him and why are we playing politics? I even know an ignorant woman who thinks the CDC doctors are paid by Dems or the GOP. Maybe we should inform the medical association.

FB...you’re sounding more and more like The Grinch every day! 😁😅

Maybe I would appreciate the sentiment if the Grinch was having the vaccine? But I doubt it.

@FrayedBear He’s not doing it on your tax dollar...so I’d not get too angry about it. Compared to the other insanities the USA are exposing the rest of the world to, this seems pretty innocuous (see what I did ? )....😁😅

@Marionville and there it is - just like the famous song says "de hip bone connected to the thigh bone" the $$$ that don't come directly from my pocket have been probably stolen by American piracy consequent to their many illegal wars & manipulations occurring to favour the country's wealth.

I think it's kind of sweet for him to reassure kids like that.

You are enjoining the madness & helping perpetuate the folies en masse otherwise called xtianity & consumerism.

@FrayedBear If you say so. Christmas is only marginally a Christian holiday anymore, and for me it's tradition. We don't celebrate the christ part of it in any way.

It was just a light-hearted nice jester to reassure some kids. Not sure what al the hullabaloo is about, but sure feels like mother put too much starch in their panties...

He's not a young man, that's something parents when I was a kid would have done. Guess he's stuck in that loop.

And he is the US's senior medical man? I always loved that woman who a few years ago came out saying something like "everyone masturbates" so they fired her!

@FrayedBear He is the head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

I believe in Satan Claws more than 'Dr.' Facade.

Façade

You put quotation marks around "Dr." He is not a real doctor then? Are you a real doctor?

@dahermit
I'm not a real anything. Including an editor LennHazell53.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.