Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Pastor Reveals He Is COMPLETE NUT BAG - YouTube

For anybody who enjoys a good laugh at the expense of the God Mob.

anglophone 8 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So many nutters, so few hospital beds.

The way this ‘dude’ can bring nature and life back to the Bible is so indoctrinating. But, the Bible thumpers, understand this perfectly...in their fantasy world.

Reveals? Like someone didn't know?
BTW, I don't watch these videos if they are put up by the nutbags themselves, it gives the nutbags "views" on Youtube and actually gives them money!

Exactly, they don’t need more publicity.

So Sky Daddy has Wi-Fi Internet, he has a frequency by which every rock can contact etc, etc, him, .
Hey, I've been an Amateur Radio Operator since I was 16 years old and NEVER ONCE have I managed to find or hear God and his magic radio messages.
I wonder which of the Wave-bands between Long Waves through Medium Waves, Short Waves, Micro-Waves and then up through the entire Electro-Magnetic Wave Spectrum.
Oh, hang on a minute, MAYBE SKY DADDY is the cause of my microwave oven doing odd things at times....LOL.

M9s'def causing microwave trouble! I recommend smudging the kitchen!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.