Agnostic.com

5 7

The Baloney Detection Kit Sandwich (Infographic)

Click this link to zoom and scroll the Infographic: [skeptic.com]

For a class project, a pair of 11th grade physics students created the infographic shown below, inspired by Michael Shermer’s Baloney Detection Kit: a 16-page booklet designed to hone your critical thinking skills. It includes suggestions on what questions to ask, what traps to avoid, specific examples of how the scientific method is used to test pseudoscience and paranormal claims, and a how-to guide for developing a class in critical thinking.

nogod4me 8 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I must view that in a better resolution.

here is an article on Carl Sagan, similar idea

[getpocket.com]

Yep this should be sent to every television viewer in US. MSM can't make it passed question 1.

Excellent!

You mean it's not balogeny?

Found this very difficult to view. I would be interested in a version of higher quality.

I couldn't read it either.

The link to the Skeptic.com page gives a bigger graphic. When I clicked on that one, it was big enough to read.

Click this link I posted to zoom and scroll the Infographic: [skeptic.com]

@nogod4me MUCH Better . I particularly liked amongst other things

BROWSE BY ACADEMIC LEVEL
Primary
Secondary
College & University

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.