Agnostic.com

6 15

Year in Review

Hikes: 52

Miles: 345, a personal record.

Elevation gain: 77,171, a personal record.

Falls: 0

Hiking injuries: shin splints from jogging steeply downhill to keep up.

Male lovers dumped: 3

Masks sewed for others: 53

Friends gained: 3

Friends lost: 1 over wearing a mask.

Weight gain: 2 lbs.

Weight loss: 4 lbs.

Girls mentored: 2

Run-on sentences edited: 10,000 (feels like).

Happiness: year-round.

What about you?

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You had an AMAZING year...congrats...and Happy Solstice.

wow you have had a fantastic covid year , Kathleen .It certainly has not slowed you down ,only made you more cautious and safety oriented ,Always love your beautiful pictures ,I need to start posting some of my stuff on here and adventures here in Eastern Ontario ,Looking forward to your next year activities Congrats on a wonderful Year

@RoyMillar

Thank you, Roy.

I prefer to focus on the positive.

@LiterateHiker Thank you Kathleen , your so right best to focus on the positive

Beautiful pictures. Congrats on your years deeds.

@xenoview

Thank you.

I haven't been tracking, but I could come up with statistics by analyzing my calendar, my phone records, and my text messages.

@BitFlipper

Since 2014, I have logged hikes on Excel. Easy to add up.

After the hiking totals, I wrote this list off the top of my head.

Everyone has different priorities.

@LiterateHiker That is an excellent idea,Think i will do this for all my activitys next year hopefully a lot more than what i did this year

@LiterateHiker, @RoyMillar I put everything in my calendar because I have to. It should all be there.

Beautiful pictures as always. I don’t have those kinds of statistics myself. I have had some female lovers dumped, mainly for religious views. You’ve done well keeping your weight under control during the covid crisis. I’ve gone up and down a little bit have stayed pretty much the same. At least my blue jeans seem to attest to that

@BudFrank

Thank you.

Since 2014, I have logged hikes on Excel. Easy to add up.

It helps me plan future hikes:

1. Date;
  2. Trail name;
  3. Miles;
  4. Elevation gain; and
  5. NOTE: micro-spikes, snowshoes, mosquitoes, gunshots, high-clearance vehicle needed, etc.

Crazy year. Loads of ups and downs. It wasn't the best year ever but I can't complain about it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.