Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Los Angeles County Will Let Churches Host In-Person, Indoor Christmas Services | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In a sign of how religious privilege is dangerous to our health, Los Angeles County in California is going to allow churches to open back up for in-person worship services in time for Christmas, with the bare minimum when it comes to restrictions.

snytiger6 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let them gather in there like a can of sardines. Let them all infect each other........if one doesn’t care about their own life or safety.......Don’t fuckin’ expect me to care either.

More stupid shit. This will lead to more faithfools getting covid and spreading it to other people outside their church.

Unfortunately, after they leave the church they spread it everyone else. Los Angeles has a high population density, and come January they will have a surge in cases.

I can't believe how stupid this is!! We're in an emergency lock down, the hospital ICU's are at full capacity, the mayor is begging people to stay home, and now THIS?? I hope all these deranged Christians get sick and are refused treatment!

Damn right they should suffer.

Don't they think they have enough of sick and dead people already?

And they're a hor spot. Dumb

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.