Agnostic.com

9 19

Doonesbury by Garry Trudeau for Dec. 20, 2020. On Covidiots.

Spot on, as always. Love Trudeau's intelligence, humor and irony.

In my 20s, married friends spent two years teaching English in Japan. I regularly mailed them Doonesbury cartoons in Japan. They loved it.

[gocomics.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read the Doonesbury cartoons every day in the newspaper, I loved that one.

He's a gem!

Doonesbury has gotten me through Nixon, Reagan, the two Bushes, fucking Clinton, and now the current wave of ignorance engendered by the mutant orangutan.

Spot on! He always has spoken well for us, hasn't he?

It certainly is spot on,, herd mentality , one starts and the rest join in ,so they feel like one of gang ,stupidity following stupidity ,One has to shake there head at this happening and knowing what the future out come is ,while they all deny it

LMAO!

Painfully true. 😣

Spot on. I see this all the time out in rural central NY. If I open my mouth I get push pack. Our main hospital is at 95% capacity. I feel so bad for the medical community. .

Sadly, that’s what I feel from people here in the Carolinas in rural areas. They don’t say it but few wear masks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.