Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Michael Cohen: Here's What's Really Behind Trump's Election Lies

President Donald Trump’s motives for fighting the results of the election come down to ego and money, according to Michael Cohen, Trump’s former personal attorney and fixer.

“He knows he lost the election. He knows it. But the problem is he has an incredibly fragile ego and his fragile ego will not allow him to acknowledge that he is a loser, that he lost the election to Joe Biden,” Cohen said in a Vanity Fair interview published Monday.

snytiger6 9 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes sense to me. I've been calling trump "The Empty Orange, for some years now, because he has nothing inside but a desire to hide that he has nothing inside...even from himself.

Michael Cohen, more than a year ago, warned the public that if Trump were to lose his bid for re-election he would refuse peaceful transition. I read his book Disloyal, it's very enlightening as to what a terrible person Donald Trump is. Pretty well written.

I like Cohen's explanations because he doesn't lose track of the basic facts concerning 45. While most everyone else is spinning in other ideas Cohen and Mary Trump keep bringing us back to those basics. Money and ego. By any stretch these are not qualities anyone should want in any leader.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562696
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.