Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Tucker Carlson Goes Full Anti-Vax, Says COVID Vaccine Is 'Eugenics' (Video)

Tucker Carlson began his Fox News show Friday night with a segment that will give you whiplash. He started by taking a sort of “just asking questions” encouragement of anti-vax sentiment against the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, which he also did Thursday, and then pivoted to saying that it’s “eugenics” that non-healthcare essential workers — who are predominantly lower class and people of color — will get the vaccine earlier than white people. He’s angry that white people could die without the vaccine, and not concerned that essential workers (who are predominantly not white) could die without the vaccine.

You would be right to find it perplexing that he could take both of those stances at once, because why would he care who gets the vaccine first if he doesn’t think the vaccine is trustworthy anyway?

Back in September, Fox News lawyers defended Tucker against a defamation suit by saying that he is not “stating actual facts” on his show but rather providing “non-literal commentary.” The judge in the case agreed, and declared that “any reasonable viewer” would not take him seriously. It's not hard to see why.

Paul4747 8 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let him convince the dumbest among us to not get the vac.....in the long run, better for everybody.

See what he says when looking at a ventilator

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 23, 2020

Fine . Let’s vaccinate the indoor cats first instead of the people who are out every day at hospitals and clinics and grocery stores and schools .
Yeah , that will go great . And while at it , let’s reopen schools to hope for herd immunity , and don’t forget precious sports , move the dollars people , go Carlson go !
The blacks and the Hispanics and the Indians need to go . In fact , if u are non white , u shouldn’t even be on the list of any vaccine ever . Just get sick or even better die .( y , y covid can’t just effect the non whites only , jesus ?? U fucked this up Jesus , u really did !)
Here is a small problem ( I am sure Carlson has an answer ).
Just looking at my monthly rotation schedule , if I remove all the Patels and all the Ramirez , and all the black and all the middle eastern doctors and nurses from the month of January , and include my foreigner ass as well , there will be 5 docs , and 7 nurses and 10 techs left . Oh . Hold on :
Is mix race counts ? If yes , 4 techs .
In carlsons world , medicine and providing care for his precious white indoor cats will be not interrupted with these numbers . In my world , I am laughing 😂

Health care workers will had work their shifts even if nobody thought to vaccinate them first . That’s a fact .
Grocery store workers and car shops , and gas station , and drug stores , and pets services , and house maintance ( u think the electrician wants to come to your house ?), they do what they have to do to feed their families and nobody gives them masks , they buy their own . At least we , at hospitals have gear .
To my opinion , they should get vaccinated as well based to profession / risks , first in line with docs and nurses .
Indoor cats and conditions bcz of age or not , next .
Color and race is irrelevant . Except if u are Carlson .
He is a special type of brown , just have a bad taco and visit the toilet . His face appears every time 🙌, it’s a miracle brother 🙌🦇

So, so very well said. Tucker Carlson is like the stuff you scrape off the bottom of your shoe after you've walked thru the dog park.....

Carlson shows remarkable illogic and ignorance for an idiot who claims to be so smart.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.