Agnostic.com

8 9

@Admim, if I'm not allowed to comment on the stupid fucking posts and memes the conservative atheists think are logically sound, then I shouldn't have to see the first few sentences of their idiotic drivel in my feed. Just a suggestion for future updates. Thank you.

ChestRockfield 8 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Further!...... They claim they have a thirst2learn [!!], but i find them very closed minded and devoid of anything resembling fact and rational thought!

I achieved their wrath long ago. But even though I'm banned I still see their junk on the home page list of "recent posts".

I have been blocked by them twice. It took a couple of weeks the first time. The second time it took only one of my replies. I loved that.

I think it took two comments and I was permanently banned. They are the snowflakeiest, echo chamberiest bitches ever.

Their group posts never come up on my feed so I looked them up. There's a lot of shop now ads there. It seems kind of free loading to use a free site to promote your business.

YOU DON't have to see them : 😮 😛

Go to the (any) Groups' 'home' page.
Hover/click on the 3-bar icon (upper right).
Select/click on "Hide Group".

Thank you!!

Oh, wait, you have to go into their group first to be able to hide it? I can't because those snowflake bitches blocked me.

The only idiotic drivel I have seen on this site has come from the irrational, reactionary right.

If we can't respond to their lies and illogical arguments, why are we teased then in having to see their posts. If posts come up on our dashboard, we should have the right to argue their logic. If they are going to freeze out other members like they do continually, they should make their posts limited to their echo chamber.

Just as soon as you call them out on their bullshit they call foul and block you... Thin skinned and stupid is no way to go through life!

Yup, if you challenge their BS with logical arguments, first they attack you, then they toss you out.

@RoboGraham like only cowards know how to do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.