Agnostic.com

2 2

I have a vanity.

For some years I have used the following phrase tobless others not just at this time of the year but throughout it. I've just realised that I aspire it to be used as frequently as the word "goodbye" by the people of the world.

May the Companions of Health, Peace & Fulfilment travel with you throughout 2021
Or less fancifully -
May Health, Peace & Fulfilment travel with you throughout 2021

70 years or so ago in Sydney an indigent wrote in copperplate chalk letters the word "Eternity" on the streets of Sydney, Australia. Fifty years later his life story was made into a film & to publicise it a large lit neon "Eternity" was affixed to the harbour bridge. [eternitynews.com.au]eternity-will-be-in-the-sky-above-the-harbour-bridge-tomorrow-friday/

I similarly hope that my phrase will spread throughout the world. Please help it on its way by blessing your friends, family & neighbours with it this new year.

FrayedBear 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuck blessings.

Mofo you bless everyone every time you come on here and spew your vitriolic thoughts at everyone.
"Fuck blessings"? You need to orgasm more frequently.

Take care, stay safe, stay healthy and enjoy your life every day.

Thanks.

@FrayedBear That is my "goodbye" phrase, to you and everyone.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.