Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK The Great Evangelical Double Down - YouTube

For those of you who enjoy a good laugh at the expense of crazies, lunatics, idiots and other nut jobs, this is for you. Enjoy!

Sanity warning: the video has a lot of Trumpsters.

anglophone 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The fanatical believer is not conscious of his envy, malice, pettiness and dishonesty. There is a wall of words between his consciousness and his real self. We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves." - Eric Hoffer - Author of The True Believer

Many of us know the root cause of fascism is fundamentalist white supremacist Christianity.
Yes there are black ministers that are white supremacist Christians, after all white supremacist Christianity is way to big to only have white ministers.
Not to mention the financial perks, and white supremacist Christians can say they’re obviously not racist because black white supremacist ministers are a thing. Like Ben Carson proves the Trump administration isn’t racist. At least if you’re a racist that doesn’t know what racism actually is in any case.

I feel that dismissing this phenomenon as laughable lunacy probably misses the point. These preachers are not harmless buffoons; they are dangerous con artists. They are making gobs of money by telling undereducated people what they want to hear. Selling this kind of snake oil in any other venue would be illegal, but since they are claiming religious justification they are sheltered by the religious freedom umbrella. I don't call them idiots; I call them criminals.

skado Level 9 Dec 27, 2020

Way too long and I finally started skipping the preachers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.