Agnostic.com

3 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lynhaven mall ... let me tell u . A place for whites trash in debt and rich white old people who hate everyone , their mothers included . I hate that place . Thankfully online shopping has saved me much of vomiting in my mouth days .

Try some Pepto-Biz-Mall. 😁

Ummmm, since credit card fraud is Not a violent crime, why couldn't the cop simply ask for identification? Oh, wait, that's what they would have done if the suspect was white......

Yes they would.

And people ask me why I have so little regard for cops. It is not like they are the best and certainly not the brightest. They don't stop crime. They get there after the crime. Most of the time their job is boring, so when something happens many of them create more drama and excitement than the situation might call for. Fuck'em!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.