Agnostic.com

11 25

Trump's favorite newspaper gives up on him: "It's time to end this dark charade."

The New York Post is owned Trump's right-wing backer Rupert Murdoch. Haha!

Excerpts:

"Give it up, Mr. President, for the sake of the nation."

"Sidney Powell is a crazy person. Michael Flynn suggesting martial law is tantamount to treason. It is shameful."

"We understand, Mr. President, that you’re angry that you lost. But to continue down this road is ruinous. We offer this as a newspaper that endorsed you, that supported you: If you want to cement your influence, even set the stage for a future return, you must channel your fury into something more productive."

"Democrats will try to write you off as a one-term aberration and, frankly, you’re helping them do it. The King Lear of Mar-a-Lago, ranting about the corruption of the world."

"If you insist on spending your final days in office threatening to burn it all down, that will be how you are remembered. Not as a revolutionary, but as the anarchist holding the match."

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for them. Pretty accurate assessment of the effect his current actions are having

I was thinking of the old one to fall back on. The clown in the cannon, but this is just as good.

A "revolutionary???" That's a laugh!
He's just like every other pea-brained Republican; the only difference he blabs and tweets that Neandrathal ideology all over the place like green vomit.
Most 'polished' Republican politicians know all the right weasal words to pull the wool over the eyes of their gullible, sheeplike minions.
The whole bunch of them make me sick.

tRump is done with politics. He has a ton of legal actions against him, and possible prison too.

Yes but POX SPEWS , same immigrant owner,, has not capitulated. Trumpanzees must not read.

Trump does not read anyway. That needs an attention span of more than 6 seconds. I say 4 seconds is his record

Too little , too late. Where was this article 4 years ago?

This will also work.......

Hey, where are the cargo straps to ensure tRump can't just leap off?

@Triphid
As full of shit as he is, Saturn is the destination, what with all the gas...

@Holysocks Nah, why pollute such a nice planet, the sun will rid the Universe of him in one quick flash.

Favorite newspaper? When did the turd learn to read?

Murdoch also own Faux Noise. One thing I did not know is that the reason Faux Noise gets away with all the lies is that it is registered as an entertainment media. I wonder how many of it's stupid followers know that.

I'm about to make a posting about uncommon word. There is a link to the "Atlantic" about the future of tRumphole. I see this as a reason he is so desperate to hang on.

May one suggest a little more than a mere slingshot?
Perhaps strapping him to a Saturn 5 rocket and aiming it at the Sun would be a far, far better solution imo.

Beat me to it!

@Holysocks "Holysocks," are they anything like mine, they were 'blessed by the Pope hence they ARE truly Holey...LOL.

@Triphid
They aren't worn out until they become ankle bracelets.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.