Agnostic.com

5 3

Just been 'informed' via an anonymous ( you've got to kidding) note left in my mail box that,
"yur goin to Hell, Jesus and God will smit ya fer dobbin me in to the cops on fryday wen i went to church. I went to church to prayse Jesus and God lyk all chrystins do, yur a dirty rottin paygen tride to stop me frum being goyng to Church bacose i comed from were theirs a covid upbreak and the cops ordared me to stay home by meself."
Jesus looks after us chrystins, we don't get syck, only paygens lyk youse scum do, i'm angry at youse scum, i prayd to God and he telled me he was cunna smit ya sowatch out."
Signed,
Yer Chrystian nex dour.
Okay, the bus leaving for Hell is now loading at Gate #13, plenty of spare, vacant seats available, anyone want to come along for the ride....LOL.

Triphid 9 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But wait!...by leaving that note he has Violated his quarantine, & you hold the proof in your hand!

Sanitized and sealed in a plastic bag ready for delivery to the Cop Shop next Wednesday btw.

Oh FFS, I would need to find a way to move. They're going to draw your property values down.

Oh, & very well educated too, I see. How has he managed to stay alive this long?

Because @Triphid has a big heart and calls an ambulance for the poor fella. The Evangeloon would learn more from his neighbour than church if he’d only open his eyes!

He must struggle to read the King James Bible with his language skills or maybe they make a bible in the hillbilly dialect he is used to?
I wouldn't be worried about his imaginary friend coming to smite you but he may eventually blow up his home and take you out in the process, he does like to tinker.

Oh, I'm not worried in the least about Imaginary Sky Daddy 'smiting' me, in fact, shortly I fully intend to shower, change clothes and go for a walk to buy some, etc.
As to him 'blowing up' my house there's not much chance of that happening since the local Authorities put the kybosh on his Steam Generator system.
According to another friend who also owns a Sheep Grazing Property, he hopes to purchase from him an ancient, 1930's model Lister Diesel Motor and it's attached 32 volt Generator which he wiil, with his consummate skills (???) CONVERT to 240 volt Electricity to power his home.
Lister 'Diesel' Motor, to the best of my knowledge, Lister in the 30's made Power Kerosene Motors, etc, for generating Electricity for Homesteads, not Diesel ones.

He's mightily articulate! Lol

About as sharp as a butter knife.

@Triphid

Not the sharpest tack in the box, ay? Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564279
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.