Agnostic.com

4 11

LINK Idaho Pub Faces Backlash After Supporting “Menstruatin’ With Satan” Fundraiser | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Idaho chapter of The Satanic Temple is currently hosting a charity drive cleverly titled “Menstruatin’ with Satan,” where they’re collecting donations of personal hygiene products for those who can’t afford it. (A similar event has been done before.)...

...Here’s where it gets even more interesting: As a way to get more donations from people locally, the group left drop boxes in different areas, including at a pub called The Crown and Thistle. And this apparently led to backlash from some of the customers who weren’t thrilled about the association.

snytiger6 9 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF, some people seem to get their collective knickers in a twist over just about anything these days don't they?

What a asshole

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 29, 2020

May one 'presume' that you were merely being somewhat 'polite' with your comment? LOL

@Triphid Yes I can do worse trust me

@Triphid Was in the Army remember, we paint with curse words

@bobwjr Me, I'd rather let it ALL hang out, no mercy, etc, etc, when it comes down to such utter, complete Shit-dribbling Cretins as referred to in the O.P. but at heart I'm still a gentleman around the Ladies.

@bobwjr Worked amongst Aussie Shearers, on the Railways and was born in town full of Hard Rock Underground Miners, that's me.
I learned to swear in ways that can easily turn the air a very deep shade of purple even before I went to school.

@Triphid Working on a tablet with carpal tunnel waiting on surgery and son fixing desktop

@bobwjr Ouch big time, know a few people with C.T. syndrome, my sympathies and understandings go out to you big time.

How much of an asshat must one be to object to poor women getting free tampons?

" Asshat," I could say much much more and even worse except there ARE ladies present here.

You know what I'd do with such a rank, Dip-shit as that IF I lived anywhere near him?
I'd buy a few packets of cheap tampons, soak them in the most blood-red paint I could find then drape them all over his car, church and the fences around his home with a sign that said something like " Donations from 50% of the Human Population."

@Triphid we should be friends

@Emerald Then, in the words of Captain Picard of the Star-ship, Enterprise, " Let it be so."

Applause to The Satanic Temple and to the pub co-owner.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.