Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Revealed: all 27 monkeys held at Nasa research center killed on single day in 2019 | World news | The Guardian

I'm not certain what's saddest. That these animals were "re-homed" there, that they were abused to begin with, or that there was no quality of life (sanctuary) post the evils humans put them through, right up to the end.

#godawful

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

SpeciesCIDE is evil no matter who does it ....Buffalo BILL William F Cody got rich murdering thousands of bison ....I remember the SILVER SPRING monkeys ChimpanzeeS really 1985.... all such victims deserve rescue homes ....the movie BEDTIME FOR BONZO rings another bell with Ronald Wilson ReaGUN and Clint Eastwood orangutan Every Which Way But Loose

My gut says don't open this. I can only work towards a government that does not do this sort of fucked up shit, I don't require the details.
That said some do need to be hit over the head to see the evil.

10 years "the governmentS" have been nuking us from Fukishima March 2011 and Fort Calhoun Nebraska June 2011 ....Geiger counters are needed to test seafood all food and water really for sale pick the lowest readings or lowest volume counters .... mushroons&yeast rich foods are our only hopes to drag out radioactive isotopes from our bodies

Animal cruelty. Our government has turned into monstrous ghouls.

HAS?!?!?!?!? That shipped sailed a while ago IMHO.

Atrocities

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 29, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.