Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Christian Minister: A Boy at My Youth Camp Literally Flew Through the Air | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

If you’ve never seen it, one of the most cringe-inducing Christian shows out there is It’s Supernatural, hosted by Sid Roth. The show is so damn weird that it has featured a man saying Jesus taught him to play the saxophone while he was dead and another man saying God literally grew his missing hand back.

On a recent show, a guest named Andre Ashby explained how he saw a kid flying around the room at a revival gathering. It occurred during a youth camp that was (naturally) attended by an unnamed atheist.

snytiger6 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF

And this one time at band camp...

When you think you have problems...........look at this and be thankful it isn’t you.

And here I thought flying around a room was supposed to be proof of demonic possession.

Beyond that, I have to wonder what they spiked the punch with.

Probably disinfectants and bleach...........after all it’s what the “Messiah “ said.

It's cruel to mock the mentally afflicted, but that won't stop me mocking the mentally afflicted Andre Ashby.

and he was followed by pink elephants singing Halelujah,

Along with the trolls and pikachus and let’s not forget the vermicious knids and the rotten snozwangers.

The problem with all of this is that it is NOT Supernatural. Not the show, nor Sid Roth or the idiotic things reported there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565255
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.