Agnostic.com

8 13

LINK US passes ‘historic’ anti-corruption law that effectively bans anonymous shell companies | The Independent

This is fascinating! No wonder Trump vetoed the Bill. His brilliant son-in-law set up the shell company that just funneled campaign donations directly to family members/family bank accounts. (The donations were alleged to be used to fight all this non-existent voter fraud.)

So finally, I'll give Congress a little credit. At least they found enough testicles amongst all of them to override the veto, this one and only time, during Trump's tenure.

Now we know what "pork" Trump wanted removed from the Bill.

#byebyeconfederatenames
#helloNYprosecutors

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Without enforcement, it is worthless. We will have to see how things work out.

Maybe the republicans signed on as they were afraid the Democrats might follow tRumps footsteps.

Fake news again....true TrumpOlini crime families have been scamming defrauding and are zionists just like BidenS BILLARY ObushaObombney Mayor Pete Schumer McConnell Pelosi Ryan McCarthyS crime families BUT VOTE FRAUD HAS BEEN ESCALATING EACH YEAR SINCE 1787....19 STATES ILLEGALLY kicked off WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US from ballots and 5 states stole the election from TrumpOLINI like Florida stole the election from PRESIDENT Gore Junior ....January 6th veep Pence CAN do the honest job veep Gore refused to do 2000 when 26 Congressmembers from several states demanded a Senator cast a vote to block the illegal fraudulent Florida ELECTORS....time for Atheists to stop believing fake news and support Atheist @HowieHawkins Green Party 2024

What are the odds it gets through the senate and then biden ?

@SeaGreenEyez that's amazing! Almost makes me want to question their motives - lol

That makes sense but I think Тяцмр was also exposing Senators he considers unloyal by making them vote for an override. He was also giving McConnell the finger in doing this and Mitch returned the gesture by voting to override.

This is wonderful news. I knew about this being in the bill trump did not want to sign.
I do believe it is retro active to some degree - YEAH!!

Fake news vote fraud in 5 states just like PRESIDENT Gore deposed by Jeb Bush crime families Florida 2000.... demonRats revenge 20 years later TWO WRONGS DON'T = truth

A little light ahead in the darkness

Sounds right. Keep in mind that Trump got control of Fred's money years ago. The main idea was to insure that only Donnie would profit. Loans start coming due in 2 years now and guess who really needs money.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565334
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.