Agnostic.com

3 1

Only a few more days of suffering Trump. I'm sure he will pull at least one more dumb stunt, then fade into obscurity. I'm questioning this " coming together and finding a point of compromise in our divided nation." I don't see myself getting up close and comfey with racist, transphobic whack jobs, anti abortion uglies, immigration haters that were immigrants themselves once upon a time. Anti feminists, anti science peeps and so on. I don't like Islam, but I don't like Mormons, Scientologists, Witnesses, Baptists, Lutherans, Methodists, Catholics, or a fundamentalist of any stripe. Where to find agreement between a wall builder and a bridge builder? Where to compromise with pro lifers versus women that believe they own their own bodies and make decisions for themselves? How to snuff toxic patriarchy and have friendly equality with men? Where do we start? How do we even find a starting place? Where are the answers?

ForTheBirds 6 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He'll always be with us trying to make headlines. And then there's the Trump Criminal Family. Oy!

Sorry if you want answers, this is the wrong planet, Try somewhere in or around Orion's belt.

I am starting to smell the sweet aroma of DEMOCRACY. I look forward to a Biden presidency.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565489
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.