Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Trump Crows That 'Everybody's Calling To Thank Me' For COVID-19 Vaccine 'Miracle' | HuffPost

(The first vaccine was developed without any ehlp from the Trump administration)

Meanwhile, after the nation’s deadliest COVID-19 day, his administration has delivered only a fraction of the promised (and privately developed) vaccinations.

snytiger6 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is that the same bunch who attended his Huge inauguration?

He is totally delusional, as are his “followers”. I just got a totally off the wall rant letter from a Trumplican cousin because I mentioned how nice it was to be getting rid of Trump in my Christmas newsletter. Even took the time to shred the newsletter and put them in the envelope.
I might mention that he was a Kansas City cop and one of the most racist people I have ever been around. So there is that. Helps explain why he loves The Orange Emperor so much.

If, he had any clue what he was doing or didn't need his ego stroked every second of every day, we might be getting the Covid 19 under some control.

After 4 years of Trump, I’m seeing virtually no value or truthfulness in anything he says.

Was he not the one who said, there was no such thing as Covid ?

What a crock! He is such a moron.

His followers are even worse.

@BitFlipper They have no idea how badly they're being played.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.