Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Can Conservatives Stop Their Movement’s Descent Into Madness? – Reason.com

Reason article about the state of the conservative movement

Hages 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Can Conservatives Stop Their Movement's Descent Into Madness?"

Quite possibly. When Dems can explain some of the things going on in their party at current, yes. But can they give reasonable explanation? No. So it will continue to drive conservatives off the deep end. Did I say quite possibly? I meant no. Conservatives will be less crazy when they have to react to a less crazy Left.

So-called Conservatives (code for bigot) have embraced and discounted every illegal, unethical and immoral action of Trump as well as his evangefascist followers. There is no descent into madness. They've been there all along. Nothing whatever distinguishes todays GOP from Hitler's Nazi Party, except time and location. At least some of the Germans expressed contrition after the war. Trump has extracted, purified and crystallized mass insanity within the US. The only possible solution is medication, which they're not about to accept. They are the real fallacy of democracy; some people are unfit to participate.

I lost interest in the article Midway through the fifth paragraph. Kooks and conspiracy theorists have taken over the Democratic Party?
No thanks.

He is clearly talking about drump-worshippers, which would not be any Democrats....how you got that ieda from reading tbe piece boggles the mind.

@Hages Thanks.

@Hages i think he meant TO the Left

@Hages I've read the entire article now and I'm pretty sure I was right in the first place. He's saying, the Left's kooks are not his problem, he's speaking only about RIGHT'S kooks.
No matter, I disliked him and his article. And if anyone thinks the Lincoln Project is a permanent ally of liberals, get real.

They can, when the maddest among them give up hope and return to their churches. And their leaders return to selling used cars.

No they can't. Something bad has to happen to Trump in the public eye for that to happen.

He may kill himself one of these days. His enormous ego is badly bruised.

@Theresa_N Bruised? He's about to own a huge media company that's going to determine the nominees for the Republican party for years to come.

@K9Kohle789 If only.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.