Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK 'Growing body of evidence' shows COVID-19 leaked from Chinese lab: US official

I was always convinced that the Wuhan wet market in China was a smokescreen and a coverup the Communist Chinese Government in Beijing now it's been confirmed that the SARS COVID 2 AKA COVID-19 was biologically engineered in a laboratory at Wuhan University.

Blackatheist1985 7 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This type of pandemic has been around as long as life has existed. Conspiracy theories have also been around a long time (it's how most religions got started). Lets stop with all the attempts to blame others and look at our own poor lifestyles as the cause of all the serious ills affecting life on this planet today. Once we stop with the silliness and take responsibility in working with mother nature instead of against her maybe life will improve. Also, this sort of thing is frowned upon on this site.

Yet, credible scientists over and over again have said that it the virus shows "zero evidence" that it was lab created. I will trust them.
[cidrap.umn.edu]

This is typical rag sheet tabloid yellow journalism. Don't believe a word of it. There is no credible evidence to support it. Next week's story might be that aliens brought it to the lab.

@Blackatheist1985 Yes, I have. It is carefully worded so as to not reference any credible scientists. The Daily Mail is also not a credible source, but another British tabloid like The Tattler, etc. If you can find one, please let us know. I am open minded, but also have a background in research.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.