Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Trump Slams Magazines For Not Offering Melania A Single Cover Shoot During His Time In Office - The Intellectualist

(Pettiest president ever)

President Donald Trump took time last week to bash leading U.S. lifestyle magazines for failing to give First Lady Melania Trump a single front page cover during his term in office, according to Business Insider.

snytiger6 9 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What has she done to deserve it? She's a 'trophy wife,' plain and simple. A statue. She won't even hold his hand.

I'll shoot Melanoma, with my camera, if she's nude and kissing Ivanka.

Me too!

Fake boobs!

Fake everything! Smile, face, marriage, life.

Yes, this is much more important than the pandemic. I can see why it's been occupying his thoughts to such a great degree.

EDIT: Okay, I read his tweet. "Greatest" First Lady "of all time"? Married to the biggest ego of all time, is more like it.

Maybe the reason they don't give her cover shoots is- and I know this sounds bad, but still- because she looks like a cheap mail-order bride. You know, the ones you get from the Personals ads and they turn out to be an Eastern European hooker.

Ohhhh, wait......

I heard Hustler offered her a cover shoot! 🤣🤣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565744
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.