Agnostic.com

2 2

Wow. Video clip from Meet the Press this morning.
Chuck Todd interviewing Ron Johnson - the key person involved in the Trump conspiracy theory. Your opinions, please. And please share the link. This is important.

The first link is the video;

This second link is the back-story.

[thedailybeast.com]

Robecology 9 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Johnson is another Putin puppet. He met 1-on-1 with Putin a year ago. He defends GOP sedition saying the MSM reacted 'unfairly' to learning how Putin manipulated the electorate in swing states with the help of Trumps election team.

"He defends GOP sedition saying the MSM reacted 'unfairly' to learning how Putin manipulated the electorate in swing states with the help of Trumps election team." Back that up with something from a legitate journalist/media, please. What is this referring to? I'm not sure.

@Flowerwall ".. with the help of Trump's election team." refers to the data provided by Cambridge Analytica's Steve Bannon and the data provided by Paul Manafort. The Mueller Report has details on this as well as the actual prosecution of Manafort. The data was then conveyed to Putin's troll farm and GRU (who were indicted by Mueller in absentia). They then more than employed 400,000 bots to propagandize GOP voters to vote for Trump, and Bernie supporters and Blacks to not vote for Hillary. Supporting articles include:

[money.cnn.com]

[washingtonpost.com]

[bbc.com]

This was after Russia mounted similar social media election campaigns in France, in Ukraine and in UK's Brexit vote. So, our intelligence service knew all about what was happening having seen it previously.

None of it is important. In 17 days our President will be Joe Biden. If he prosecutes then these treasonous vipers will be vilified and rejected. If not then they win and all this will happen again, worse. Happen Again Worse just wouldn't make as good a campaign motto.

Highlights: @1:40 Johnson basically says "I didn't start the fire." Lame. @2:40 he outright lied and, even if true, calls into question only 1 vote. Biden won by more than one.

I'm frightened about all this talk of the uprising in D.C. I hope you're right.

@Robecology The police and FBI will handle them. In time they will go back under the sewers because they're cowards. Big, ugly, cowards hiding behind symbols.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.