Agnostic.com

1 5

I watched Avengers End Game tonight, it gave me a weird emotion. Like the movie was a metaphor for 2020 somehow. It hit me hard, so many dead, I almost didn’t make it myself, heart attack December 21st 2020.
Americans we have to do better for ourselves.
We have a Constitution under attack by Republicans that’s been going on since Nixon was in office.
Competence just has to count for more then it does, it was the most important thing when and if America was ever great. Maybe during the Moon Landings was the last time “Power” considered competence useful, which is in itself a lie because competence is the ONLY virtue government should be concerned with for HR job qualification. No business men need apply.

Willow_Wisp 8 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope you recover completely from your heart attack.

Republicans promote incompetence in government as a pretext to privatize (ie loot our national resources, like social security and to contract for all government services) because its essentially money for nothing. Like oligarchs around the world. Trump didn't invent this strategy, he's just more transparent and less conflicted about it. Not having a conscience and all is likely pretty freeing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565895
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.