Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Said He 'Might Actually Be' Second Coming of Christ: Lawsuit

The former law partners of pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood say that he claimed he "might actually be" the second coming of Jesus Christ in a recorded conversation.

The bizarre claim was made in legal brief submitted last week by Nicole Wade, Jonathan Grunberg and Taylor Wilson, who were all law partners with Wood before starting their own firm and entering into a flurry of legal battles with their former colleague earlier this year. News of the brief was first revealed in a Thursday report from Law & Crime. In addition to hinting that he might be Christ, Wood also allegedly argued that he personally represented a host of other Biblical figures.

snytiger6 9 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I put at least 18 face 🌴 emojis if I had it on my phone.

Unbelievable

If Trump were judged by the company he keeps, he would already be in prison. One consolation regarding this crazy lawyer is we all know he will never get paid by Trump.

No problem . Got the nails , I got a hummer and I sure shit can find some wood . Bunnies are optional . Chocolate is not a problem in my house ,
We are all set , go christ go , go christ go .
And I am not kissing that lizard , “ was it u Judas “?
No motherf was me , Ms M of Virginia Beach . Come over , u ll be immortal alright .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.