Agnostic.com

4 3

Man shoot and kills pastor...

[nytimes.com]

Dyl1983 8 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would not be surprised to find out the pastor had not been keeping it in his pants.....

god’s will!!!

LMAO!!!

I think that is terrible. Why would anybody want an innocent person to get murdered by a crazed fugitive?

I don't believe in God but I would reluctantly put a bullet in that fugitive's head to save that pastor. Even if he's a fundamentalist Trump supporter.

@barjoe I didn’t click the link, still don’t give a fuck, still happy any time a minister has stopped their career of manipulating and misleading people. If they want sympathy it’s in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. I’m sure my mood is poisoned by medication and stress, but I’ve never found one ounce of compassion for Republican politicians, ministers, nor any other lying sacks of shit.
Don’t be sad for them, the people I despise despise all of us even more than I despise them.

@Willow_Wisp You think what you like. I don't like to see a man murdered by some savage animal irrespective of his faith or the fact that he's a pastor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.