Agnostic.com

5 2

Anyone here in the NC Triangle area into hiking? I am the organizer of a local barefoot hiking group, and we get together every Saturday at 2, at various parks in Raleigh or Cary. If interested, let me know, and I'll send you the details!

barefoothiker 3 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I so dare you to do this in Aussie. If the sharp stones don't rip your feet to pieces no matter how calloused they are, the spiders, ants and snakes will enjoy a feast.

Same in South Africa. You cannot do barefoot hiking here. You'll be eaten toes up 😅

One needs tough feet for this ,which would come over time but not good for all terrain

Would love to join a hiking group, though like boots, but am on the other side of the big pond sadly.

Hiking in Cascade Mountains, WA, we turned down a woman who showed up barefoot.

"You can't come with us because you need boots to protect your feet," we said. "The trail is rocky, steep and hazardous with sharp rocks and tripping roots. We don't want to carry you out."

And you don't fancy men , with dog #### between their toes. LOL

Shoes for me!!

me too

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566123
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.