Agnostic.com

4 12

LINK New Report Forecasts Wave of Christian Nationalist Bills to Hit State Legislatures in 2021 | American Atheists

Washington, DC—Today, the religious equality organization American Atheists sounded the alarm on an upcoming wave of Christian nationalist state-level bills in 2021. This announcement coincides with the release of the organization’s 2020 State of the Secular States report, the most comprehensive review ever conducted of statewide laws and policies affecting religious equality and the separation of religion and government in all 50 states, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This should not be taken lightly. There is a strong and growing effort to engrain religious dogma into our laws. The right wing take-over of the court is specially troubling in this regard.

Those so called conservative right wing judges are far better than the left wing ones like Sonomeyer, Breyer and Kegan who care nothing about the constitution and try to legislate from the bench.

@Trajan61 I disagree completely.

@Trajan61 Says you.

State level bills. Can you influence how your state might go on the religious level? Just keep on believing like you did before. No problem.

The Christians are doing their best to steal our freedom.

The Christains for the most part are far better people than the left wing nuts on this website!

@Trajan61 Hey. I'm a left wing nut. But pro gun. I just don't make out with my gun. I'm also pro Israel. It is a democracy the last time I checked. Surrounded by hostiles which are kingdoms, & princes, & religious mandates , OH MY!

@Mooolah Kind of hard to be pro gun when you support gun control idiots who want to strip us of all our gun rights by taking them starting with a national registry which is alway the first step to gun seizures.

I said it before, I’ll say it again........

No one can tell you what to believe, what not to believe, or tell you how to pray or live.

These so called laws will probably just be a big joke.

Tell that to people who are jailed or killed for their beliefs in other countries. Extreme example perhaps, but never say it can’t happen here. 70 million Americans were headed in that direction...

@Canndue Well, that’s other countries. As I said before, I’m not intimidated by none of this.

Let me explain, I witnessed my best friend getting crushed between a parked car and a drunk driver in another car. So it does not bother me to see someone get hurt or die, especially if it’s a certain type of human garbage.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566316
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.