Agnostic.com

9 6

Does God exist?

Just introduced to Brian Keith Dalton by an American acquaintance. After watching these two videos I was left with only the thoughts "Americans need to get lives and it could only happen in America that someone can make a living out of doing what he does". But then I sadly look at all the con artists making money from their religious followers.

FrayedBear 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not to defend the dude being criticized, but being involved in anything increases the possibility of sex. How does this guy not know that?
Also, his follow up comments are all fallacious straw men and a fallacy of composition.

Can you give some specific examples?

@MrDeity Of what, the very obvious fact that increased social interaction necessarily increases the possibility of sex, or the fact that reducing his multifaceted argument to 'someone wanting a Dirty Sanchez' (or similar) is a Straw Man, or claiming that because you haven't met someone that told you they got into religion for sex than it's not a thing is a fallacy of composition?

Wait! Am I to understand that you have a problem with me making videos challenging the unfounded beliefs of folks like the people at PragerU — who are infecting people in this country left and right (well, mostly right)? WTF?! FrayedBear. People have to stand up to this nonsense — and be rewarded for doing so. Someone has to do it, right? Or do you think we should all just stand down and leave believers unchallenged?

Lmao ROFL. IMO to waste all this time debating something that does not exist when the time could be spent fornicating, whistling Dixie, listening to Joan Baez, shooting politicians, fishing, taking photographs et al is programmed lunacy.

@FrayedBear I suspect you’d feel differently if you’d received the emails and YouTube comments from people thanking me for helping them find their way out of religion, or lightening their day with a good laugh. I have plenty of time to enjoy myself with my hobbies and interests. But I think it’s important to give something back as well.

@MrDeity Brian I'm sure that your accolades received from grateful people does wonders for your ego. As a self proclaimed deity however your ego should be beyond such need. Similarly for many their egos need subservience to their god. I suspect that you are both of the same coin and all that you ar doing is shifting people tobthe other face of the coin. May I suggest that you create something of lasting beauty like a painting, song, play or classic novel, a civilisation that lives harmoniously with its environment, its flora, fauna and fellow humans?

@FrayedBear Who hurt you? That’s a shit ton of presumption. You speak of beauty and harmony and then take a dump on all kinds of people you don’t even know. But please direct us all to all your lasting, amazing creations. #projection

@MrDeity why? You have already stolen enough of my time with your presumption and time wasteful discussion. Get a secular life & live. I do not hold myself out, or need to, as a roll model.

so, if "objective evidence" is the standard for "existence," then of course not. However, most anyone might admit that there are things in the universe that are real, yet we lack objective evidence for them eh

the very fact that such a question can be asked assures the answer is no. if one existed then it would be obvious and no one would ever ask it.

i agree, but suggest that "existence" may not be the standard, i mean does skinwalker ranch exist or no? Does quantum entanglement exist?

Yeah, isn't it sad that believers have to make arguments for God's existence — and even sadder that argument is all they can muster, with no evidence whatsoever? Great point, aplaceintime!

I’m beginning to think there is....only a god could fuck up this country so badly.....

i dunno, Hitler did a pretty good job, so did Mussolini, etc. You have dollars in your pocket, right? Iow you actively participate in manipulated fiat despite the obvious drawbacks? 🙂

Is Trump a god? He's fucked this country up something awful.

Does god exist? I've never met him. He called my name once while I was working underneath my car in an apartment complex parking lot. Why then? What sort of frigging joke was that? This was in the days when believers cried hearing a preacher claim " you are nobody until god calls your name."

I said "you are elohim"

I'm not one for labels but if I have to have one "philosophical atheist" sounds about right.

This makes the sheep just as stupid, if not more so than those who rip them off.

hmm, i'm kinda thinkin that is implied by "sheep" eh
btw theres a great...parable, i guess, about "shearing sheep"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.