Agnostic.com

2 2

BINGO

I had coup attempt on my post election bingo card. Anyone else?

Beowulfsfriend 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had Violent Uprising, but no cigar.

You still have 13 days

Some might say too soon. Not me ready to jump in with some humor.

And I still wonder if it is through. Maybe only the threat of 25ing the menace has made him promise a peaceful transfer - I still don't believe him.

@Beowulfsfriend ....it's not through...the guy got 75,000,000 votes...

@seattlepanda I know an impeachment makes you ineligible to hold office again and I think a 25ing does a similar thing (although I'm sure he would threaten litigation and will remain a danger to democracy for his entire life).

@Beowulfsfriend ...oh, not about him...about 75mil citizens, so delusional as to have voted for him...he may go, his followers remain with us...

@Beowulfsfriend You going all susan collins on us? He ain't learned no lessons and continues to be a national securoty threat, now more than ever.

@Beowulfsfriend, @seattlepanda those folks are a real problem.

@silverotter11 Yes they are and they need stiff prison sentences for those identified by social media.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566742
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.