Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Well-Known Catholic Priest in Chicago Steps Aside After Child Abuse Allegation | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

It’s not exactly news these days to learn that a Catholic priest is investigation for child sex abuse.

It is extremely newsworthy when the Catholic priest in question is thought of as a pillar in the community and when he steps down from his position while the investigation occurs.

That was the case this week when the Archdiocese of Chicago (Illinois) announced that Father Michael Pfleger was the subject of an “allegation of sexual abuse of a more than 40 years ago.”

snytiger6 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does it ever end....

Wilmo Level 2 Jan 9, 2021

I always wondered why the catholic religion never alllowed priests marriage where protestant and others do.

To hell with a Court Trial, hang the low-life Scumbag up by his balls using a barbed wire noose until they tear themselves loose then let the bastard bleed to death slowly and painfully.

LOL!! Did ya read my mind?

No surprise. They have been allowed to get away with this for far too long. ☹️

Stepped aside should be incarcerated

So bubba can abuse him.

@xenoview Oh I could imagine this joker in prison.

He would be giving big bubba a blow job while brothers Leroy and Tyrone get stroked off. And........he’ll be taking a big 10 inch up his fruity fudge tunnel.

@xenoview All at the same time too!! LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567123
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.