Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Bogus Antifa Claims Follow Capitol Riot - FactCheck.org

Viral social media posts and a Republican House member have amplified claims wrongly identifying some right-wing figures at the U.S. Capitol riot as part of “antifa.” The claims feed into an unfounded conspiracy theory that anti-fascist activists in disguise orchestrated the event.

snytiger6 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Antifa is short for Anti-fascists, no headquarters, no leaders, no Newsletter.....just you & me....

This is a Trump tactic for justifying sending Federal troops in to create violence at peaceful demonstrations by anyone not supporting him. Standard Right Wing deflection by their book of responses.

I'm not sure there actually is an organization called Antifa. Someone prove to me that Antifa even exists..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567136
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.