Agnostic.com

8 3

I'm about to lose my mind over the insanity of some people!
My ex-boyfriend/roommate still thinks Trump is going to be inaugurated on January 20th! "A miracle from God is going to "save" America." ðŸĪŠ

LisaLisa92806 5 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why was he your boyfriend?

Ex sounds like a good place for him. Don't trust him with your safety.

He WAS my boyfriend.

You're lucky he's your ex.

I'm starting to see why he is an ex.

Only 2 of the many reasons.

@LisaLisa92806 Well, I just got here.

Yeah, well when reality hits him, let us know how he takes it. His god is going to put Trump in office the same way his god saves children from mass shootings because of "thoughts and prayers".

Yeah, I don't think reality is ever going to hit him. He lives in an alternate universe of dumb fu₮ks. He'll just come up with another conspiracy theory to cover his delusional ass.

Ummmm, drump has stated, in writing,that he will not attend, so how does Genius think that will happen? Lol!
Don't worry, you will get better at picking these people, hell I'm 72 and Almost good at it...oh, wait, no I'm not.....

Yeah, I totally fucked up. Again.

Good thing you dumped that loser.

Do you really want him to come back?

HELL NO!

@LisaLisa92806 Wow! That was almost as fast as a phone call!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567296
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.