Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Michael Moore: The Terrorist Attack Is NOT Over.

Michael Moore seems to think that we are not finished with the white nationalist/Klan/NAZI/republican attempt to install authoritarianism in the US. I hope that he is wrong but kind of doubt it. Too many people want to control everyone else. And have forgotten (or never knew) history.

Detritus 7 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need leaders to pull us together at this time! The ones who have acheived the highest positions in government, even celebrities, those who have a voice should be saying, "Unity! Unity!" To consistently not work toward that end is not right. Leaders who don't do that need to step over and let the ones who do lead be that voice.

Just like Michael Moore said, "The working ppl, the poor, are the ones being sent off to do the dirty work" That is a common idea that has played over time. How many ppl in our cities have had to experience this same level of fear whether it was just living in areas that experience high crime. I really feel for THOSE people more because they live wirh it everyday. These lawmakers did experience fear and at the end of the day the experience is over for them. Unfortunately for the poor, the suffering doesn't end. Let's hope the government, which ever one is in power helps the poor to have a better life!

Seems like there's always a call for unity and bipartisanship from the losers...

@JeffMurray Well some say Trump is not out yet. Who knows.

@Flowerwall A dictatorship? It's always a possibility. But that makes us all losers.

Fully Armored/Armed National Guard & Armed Forces could fire (back).........wouldn't bother me one little bit!!!!!

Nope. Kill the fuck outta all of them. If they were brown and/or foreigners we wouldn't be having this discussion.

@JeffMurray i am quite color-blind, on purpose. But, you come into my house, with violent intent, and enmity to those i shelter, you get what you bought. Period. The seat of OUR government (meaning the right to peaceful enjoyment of my home & life) IS my house, and yours.

@AnneWimsey You realize I 100% agree with you, right?

@JeffMurray i do, just SO FREAKIN' ANGRY, I guess i should remodel a room or something......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.