Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK 'Mask Nazi. There are Nazis here': Anti-maskers protest COVID-19 in California stores amid surge

Los Angeles is being kookier than usual lately. When Ralph's becomes a ground zero of political theatrics then can ultimate doom be far behind? NO, I say.

rainmanjr 8 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good, they may learn something from contact with honest, fair minded, people.

I guess all these selfish aresholes are looking for other ways to spread their hatred, stupidity, and negativity now that they’re home from storming the U.S. Capitol.

Freedom means people are free to be dumb too.

Not at the risk of other people's well being, let alone lives. That's the line where freedom stops and responsibility begins. Legal responsibility if not moral.

@rainmanjr Agreed, and to be clear: I’m not justifying the actions of those who do dumb things. I’m merely starting an unfortunate fact of reality. Individuals make poor choices, (even at the risk of other people’s well being) and society pays the price too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.