Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Letters From An American 01/10/2021

McConnell is hoping Pelosi will blink and the moment will pass.

She will not, and it will not. She notes, correctly, that the president is “an imminent threat” to “our Constitution and our Democracy,” and she is trying to give the Republicans cover to do the right thing. Tonight, she announced that the House tomorrow will begin proceedings on a resolution by Representative Jamie Raskin (D-MD) calling on Pence to mobilize the Cabinet to activate the 25th Amendment within 24 hours. If he declines, the House will turn to impeachment. She has asked for unanimous consent for the resolution to enable the Republicans to avoid a vote. If they refuse, the measure will go forward the next day anyway.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope they impeach his ass and put it in prison.

and lose the damn key!

I will be calling my congress person every morning and demanding impeachment for trump and accountability for everyone that supported trump. Last Thursday's Bill Moyer's pod cast with Heather was a good one to listen to, it covered holding these people accountable.

I will be emailing Paul Ryan's replacement Rep. Steil, a freshman who is trying to walk a tightrope.
I have suggested to Senator Ron Johnson that he resign as well. Not fun here in Trump country but I had my BIDEN sign up tho others were fearful to do so.

The object is to convict him in our Democratic Senate so as to prevent him from ever holding federal office again. She knows what she is doing & history will reflect as such. The whole bunch need State prosecutions in order to avoid pardons by some future despot. A lynch mob outside calling for Pence. He should be shaken to his core. He is holding the 25th as a TRUMP card in case the maniac tries something else. Pun intended

Of course the Rethugs will object..they've already shown the real Fascist Face, they won't back down now..Pelosi needs to invoke the the 14th amendment and expell them from Congress.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.