Agnostic.com

2 1

I have no idea how well this will go over-I think I'm very vindictive. When someone gives me shit I give them back 2x the shit.
Some examples are Peeping Tom. I had 4 shepherds and filled a wheel barrow full of their poops then went around where the peeper kept moving a HUGE 5ft branch out of my yard over the chain link fence-proof he was there. I dumped the crap (2 barrels full) then tied a small strong rope very low between 2 trees. I know he fell in it cuz next morning he let the air out of 1 tire of my car.

A daycare state sponsored:, I paid what was required and the state took up the rest. The center made my kids say prayers. I said 'you better fucking stop with the prayers'. The female in charge said we will continue to say prayers. I said "BITE ME" and called the state board of education. Next day no prayers.

Dog sitter, Julie, refused to sit for my dogs. I said to someone at the dog park what she told me some shit about a visa. An English gentleman told me her visa was fine. I mentioned this to a friend of hers (didn't know) who then told Julie. At the park in front of everyone Julie began screaming she was going to sue me for slander. I said "you can't sue for slander if it's the truth." She came close to me and put both hands on my shoulders then shoved me backwards. Since I worked out daily I just punched her in the face. "Did you just punch me in the face?' I said "You want more? Touch me again but this time no stopping."

I held gas station jobs and after like 10 yrs was new to this town and wanted to work nights. Worked the first night -The next day the fucking manager told me I didn't count the products right and I owed him ten bucks. In my head I said "you mother fukr". So I worked 3-11 at 11pm I began check out & I asked the last customer to count products with me & sign the carbon copy. I had a carbon between 2 identical cash out sheets. Each night a customer counted w/me- for a week I did this. When the moron asked me every night for money I refused. It is against the law for employees at a gas station to pay for shortages. Then his supervisor came around. I had a little chat with him and showed him my copies,. Guess who lost his job? Haha.

Is that wrong?? Should I not feel I've gotten back at someone doing me wrong? I've always been like that. My not sorry. I've done this consistently in my life. I put this in random/fun. lol

K9Kohle789 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You seem very smart and reasonable to me. I don't think you should have any regrets other than not getting a video of the guy falling in the pile of shit. Well done!

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 12, 2021

Kudos for stopping the daycare prayers!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.