Agnostic.com

8 7

"Unprecedented." Feds Say Hundreds of Trump Rioters Can Expect a Knock on the Door.

Michael Sherwin, acting U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said at a press briefing that the U.S. Capitol was essentially a crime scene and that the FBI was working around the clock to hunt down the hundreds, if not thousands, of Trump supporters who committed crimes and were allowed to leave the building.

“The scope and scale of this are unprecedented, not only in FBI history but probably DOJ history,” Sherwin said.

Sherwin said that more than 170 subject file cases had already been opened and that the number of charges was going to “geometrically increase.”

“The range of criminal conduct is really ... unmatched in any type of scenario that we’ve seen at the FBI or DOJ,” Sherwin said. “We’re looking at everything from simple trespass, to theft of mail, to theft of digital devices inside the Capitol, to assault on local officer, federal officers both outside and inside the Capitol, to the theft of potential national security information, to felony murder. Just the gamut of cases and criminal conduct we’re looking at is really mind-blowing.”

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hunt them!

Sic 'em!

What were they expecting to be declared hero,s I bet some are just disappearing

Should be thousands

Just a knock? If they were Leftists, their doors would be knocked off their hinges by battering Rams!

When you attempt a coup don't bring your cell phones with you.

Unhappy snowflakes coming up

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 13, 2021

I don't know why this isn't freaking me out. Maybe my sense of outrage is just burned out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.