Agnostic.com

9 9

Franklin Graham, upon watching the President intentionally call together armed rioters to attack Congress as aggressively as possible and then praise them afterward, had this to say:
"I don't think it was the President's finest hour." "I don't think he had any understanding in that moment of what was going to take place; I don't think any of us did." ....and "He regrets it."
Graham still supports him, still "knows" Trump was chosen by God. And some wonder why I find it impossible to respect, let alone trust, the evangelical Christianity I was raised in. Sheer insanity.

[usatoday.com]

MikeInBatonRouge 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any god that would chose trump is not a very good god.

Any god that is claimed to have taken sides on mankind's governmental issues has clearly done an abysmal job of it. It rather proves that a personal, micromanaging omnipotent god is an oxymoron that disproves itself. Amen. 😇

political pandering

Franklin Graham likes to stand back and watch someone else fuck his country.

Inability to recognize His part in it, at a minimum
Edited to add DISGUSTING!

Graham and his ilk are the living embodiment of Matthew 13:13; " they seeing, see not; and hearing they hear not; neither do they understand." Or, as John Heywood said, "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Yep. Not that I trust anything automatically just because it comes from the Bible, but there are a good double handful or more of wonderful passages, in amongst the nonsense. More importantly, it is wonderful to use their own scripture against them; it really exposes their hypocrisy.

@MikeInBatonRouge Pretty much what I was going for, well spotted that man.

They don’t give a flying f about gods . All he is thinking is money , and tries to remain in good terms w his boss , just in case !
None of these people believe a word that comes out of their own mouths . All they believe and care is what goes into their pockets and their egos .

I wasn't raised evangelical, but I saw Graham, both Franklin and his father, in my forties when I was having a dalliance with that flavor of christianity. They are profoundly delusional. Their allegiance to tRump has become a matter of faith.

Nailed it, this guy is so delusional he would have praised Hitler

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 13, 2021

Agreed. As long as Hitler would say anything at all to promote Graham, he'd've had his nose deep up Der Fuhrer's ass. (Imagery intended)

Yeah ... ho hum ... evangelical Christians seem to have faith in an ultimate reality created a by Disney World type God. Trump fits into that imaginary world.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568511
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.