Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Kentucky Man in Fatal Car Wreck Was Under the Influence of Alcohol and Jesus | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A 31-year-old Kentucky man has been charged with “murder, speeding, first-degree driving under the influence, reckless driving, wanton endangerment and leaving the scene of an accident” after he drove into oncoming traffic and collided with another car. That other driver died.

Making matters worse, the man, Jesse Brown, had his 7-month-old baby in his lap as he drove.

After his arrest, he explained what he was thinking:

“Brown stated that [7-month-old] Dalton had died and Jesus told him that if he would hit the oncoming car, Dalton would be brought back to life and things would be better,” the officer said in the citation.

The baby was not dead. It’s not clear why Brown thought otherwise. The baby is currently in stable condition at a local hospital. Brown is scheduled to be arraigned in court this week.

snytiger6 9 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't drink Jeezus Beer and drive!

" ... Jesus told him that if he would hit the oncoming car, Dalton would be brought back to life and things would be better" ... The man is criminally deranged. He needs to be jailed, and upon release put into secure accommodation until he is no longer a danger to other people.

In cases like this, on a Desert Island surrounded on ALL sides by starving Bull Sharks.

WTF, a Faithfool driving around, drunk as a skunk, baby on his lap, a 2,000 year old Invisible Jewish Zombie in the Navigators seat AND the Chrustians want to start and operate their OWN Airline as well.
Of course Zombie Jeebus will make 100% certain that ALL passengers will reach the same destination as did the unfortunate victim in the M.V.A. sadly, the Graveyard.
Thankfully, VERY Thankfully the baby is in a stable condition.

I have yet to understand how such whackjobs can become so detached from reality (and here I am assuming that he is not a psychotic).

Hope this faithfool gets a long time in prison.

Life without parole in Solitary Confinement, stale bread, mouldy cheese, rancid water AND the bible only to use as toilet paper.

It is clearly a tragedy that somebody lost their life and the effect it will have on their family. 😔 Some f** co-pilot! 😁

That's kentuhky fer ya, a better excuse should have been, mah wife and sistuh was gonna fuck me up had I brought mah son and nephew dead!

Give him life, with no possibility of parole.

OH My. you must be referring to Donny Boy.

@Healthydoc70 What, even, imo, a Whole of his natural Life Jail sentence would be far, far too merciful for him, Donny Jerk-off tRump that is.

Throw the book at this motherfucker.

Being Kentucky, they will possible grant him a reprieve and forgiveness.

@Beowulfsfriend Wow.......what a surprise eh? Brainless.

He might be a brother, sister, father, mother raper.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568912
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.