Agnostic.com

12 7

LINK Franklin Graham compares Trump’s impeachment to Jesus dying on the cross / LGBTQ Nation

Evangelical leader Franklin Graham threw his support behind Donald Trump throughout his 20 campaign and ascension to the presidency, and most of the evangelical community followed suit. Now, Graham is still firmly behind Trump, although the president incited an insurrection and repeated baseless lies that the election was stolen from him.

In fact, Graham cheerleaded those conspiracy theories and now, he’s comparing the Republicans who voted in favor of impeachment with the Christian disciple Judas Iscariot, who betrayed Jesus Christ.

snytiger6 9 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is so totally in love with Trump, I wouldn’t be surprised to find out Trump had a go at his wife along with the pool boy. 😁

This what happens when you elevate a common Street thug scan artist into a faux position of religious leader of the moronic idiotic fascists!!!

I'm not sure which I find more amusing, the attempt to "elevate" The Donald or the denigration of Graham's "Lord and Savior" by even making such a comparison ... you just can't make this shit up!

I have christain family and friends that believe that bunk, hook, line and sinker.

Jesus appreciated it.

As if we didn't have plenty to despise Graham before he threw in his lot in with anti-American domestic terrorist.
He's no better than Charles Manson.

There is a comparision...one never happened and the other never will!

Franklin is a Trump cultist, Billy would be ashamed of him.

If i were a Christian, I would condemn Graham for absolute blasphemy!!!! His comparison is nothing short of totally disgusting.

more like lucifer cast from heaven, or those pigs that ran off a cllff and drowned. plenty to join that lot.

Graham got one thing right, anyway: "We have never had a president like him in my lifetime."

But not the way he was thinking.

Unbelievable! They are making him into a deity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.