Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Lou Dobbs: Trump Faced a “Venomous Assault” Like No President Other Than Lincoln | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

During an interview yesterday with MAGA cultist and Trump sycophant Pastor Robert Jeffress, FOX Business Channel host Lou Dobbs claimed that no president has suffered the kind of “assault” Donald Trump has seen… outside of Abraham Lincoln.

Three other presidents have been assassinated.

snytiger6 9 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Total crap. I guess Lou Dobbs changed sides again. Previously I heard he was now not believing Trump.

Such bullshit

This is so far away from truth and logic that it's actually funny. I'll repeat myself...we can never, ever underestimate the human capacity for self=delusion!

Where was this guy the eight years Obama was in office?

And yet it was nothing compared to the venomous assaults and insults he launched daily- sometimes hourly- at everyone else. And the so-called "assaults" on Trump were due to legitimate reasons like investigating foreign interference in elections, his cozying up to dictators and having private conversations with Putin, refusing to reveal his taxes, refusing to divest his business interests, making money off the Secret Service, trying to hold an international conference at his own private resort....

I guess what I'm saying here is- Trump was asking for it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569440
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.