Agnostic.com

4 0

What a radical!

[babylonbee.com]

PBuck0145 7 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website".

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Here, perhaps this will help:
[cnn.com]

@PBuck0145 Perhaps you should stop referencing religious websites in this forum. This is not the first time.

@LovinLarge Contrary to your implication:

@PBuck0145 If you had any educated mind, you wouldn't be referencing religious websites.

@LovinLarge Blatantly untrue!
[medium.com]

@PBuck0145 A blog is an opinion piece. It is not fact-based and doesn't prove anything.

Every time I point out something that's wrong with you, even more flaws come to light!

@LovinLarge Irrelevant. Please de-indoctrinate yourself.

@PBuck0145 You're an old man who still hasn't learned that proving something requires evidence, not opinion, and that is relevant to everything. You're pathetic!

@LovinLarge It is evident that you and I cannot have a respectful, intelligent conversation. We can trade barbs and insults ad infinitum. How long do you wish to continue?

@PBuck0145 That's up to you because every time you post bs, I will call you on it.

@LovinLarge That is opinion, which you decry.

@PBuck0145 You are not intelligent enough to have a civilized conversation with. I never said there was anything wrong with opinion, it just doesn't prove anything of evidentiary value. Proving something requires facts and it is nothing short of astonishing that I have to explain that to someone on a nonreligious website.

If you cons could distinguish fact from fiction, perhaps you could distinguish consciences, also.

@LovinLarge A preposition is not the correct part of speech to end a sentence with.

@PBuck0145 Einstein, "also" is an adverb, not a preposition. "With", on the other hand, IS a preposition. Do you never tire of being humiliated?

@LovinLarge From your comment: "You are not intelligent enough to have a civilized conversation with." Einstein was a genius. Isn't this fun? Let's persist endlessly.

@PBuck0145 From your comment: "A preposition is not the correct part of speech to end a sentence with." You get more stupid by the post!

@LovinLarge Do you have sufficient intelligence to recognize sarcasm?

@PBuck0145 You should be much more concerned with your own insufficient intelligence to recognize facts. You are an embarrassment to the nonreligious community.

@LovinLarge So your answer is "No".

@PBuck0145 Capitalization is for the beginning of sentences and proper nouns, Einstein.

@LovinLarge "No." as an answer, is a sentence.

@PBuck0145 But you used it within a sentence so it was not properly capitalized. Don't worry, I knew you were pitifully uneducated before that.

@LovinLarge Elementary school English. The "No." is a quoted sentence within a sentence.

@PBuck0145 Apparently you failed elementary school. Not at all surprising.

@LovinLarge OK. I hereby capitulate. CONGRATULATIONS! You have won the intransigence competition.
Have a pleasant remainder of your life

we don't need this kind of person in a position to do anything

loved the sarcasm and the ideals ....we all have prejudices ... I hate skinny bitches ....but we can still be friends

So much time has passed since those days of bright hope....saddening!

Looks like that site is trying to be The Onion, but couldn't afford actual comedy writers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.