Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK Karen Pence Inspired an #ExposeChristianSchools Horror Story Hashtag | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

With Second Lady Karen Pence working at an anti-LGBTQ Christian school, it’s a good time to shine a spotlight on what students actually learn at these private schools. Sure, many of them never understand evolution and get a warped understanding of sex, but how bad can it really get?

The hashtag #ExposeChristianSchools, started by “Exvangelical” Christopher Stroop, offers a disturbing look at what many former students are saying.

snytiger6 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My Nieces and Nephews went to a christian school for several years. Funny thing is that the mom had divorced my brother and had an affair with another man. She was pregnant with his baby before the divorce from my brother was finalized (No i'm not making this up). She moved 2 hours away because of new husband work. They joined a church and then took the kids out of regular school to attend Church school. My niece told me the other day that when they were in that school that they held her down for 6 hours to pray over her because she had a demonic spirit in her. She no longer believes in God and doesn't go to church.

My mom grew up in a crazy church to where they homeschooled kids. They were taught that if a woman had short hair or wore short pants then they were going to hell.

PURE INSANITY

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.